LoveLorn HeartBeats [ The Reason ].....Part 3



Aansh looked into my eyes & Keep looking for some time, Constantly. Then He said,” But……….?”
“But?........ What are you thinking Aansh?” I asked.
“it’s a very long story, I don’t think you guys want to hear it” Aansh replied.



Teacher thought that Aansh was making excuses to escape from the situation. She said,” We got time, you tell us.” “But mam….” Aansh mumbled. “No if, No But, you have to tell it & you have to do it now”, she told Aansh.
Aansh Moved his Head a bit down and then Started with the thoughts that were acting on his soul like a big loud & keeping him down , disconnected from the life. Aansh Started Telling his story.

                                It’s the time when I was a fresher in the collage. There was a boy, named Prem, who was my best friend. We both were like brothers, it’s like we share the same blood. But nature wise we both were entirely different. We were like earth and sky, white & black, Water and fire. Completely opposite to each other in behavior.
I was a completely different man those days. I was Sporty, active, funny, stylish & not believe in love type guy.  Being Funny, happy, enjoying life was my identity.  But Prem, he was just opposite of me a Simple, plain, decent, guy & Topper of the college. He act so nicely to everyone. You can say that he had an ideal man type Personality.
Because we were so different from each other, we usually argue on many things. One day it was on love . I was saying that “love is a waste of time & mind. I will never waste my time & mind in this crap, never, never ever.  But prem stopped me & said,” you never knew Aansh, when love happens to you. It’s the most beautiful & deadly thing about the Love.” I started laughing, very loud laugh. i said, “hahahahahaaaa……, Prem , you acting weirdo “
Prem said,” ok. Forget it. You will only get it when it will happen with you. “  “That day will never come Prem”, I replied. But I didn’t knew that my destiny was something that I never thought of , in my life till it happened to me.
                                It was 6th semester & I forgot till then what we talked about, that day , me & prem. Our college Shuffled student sections for the P.D.(Personality development) classes so that each section student get to know each other , as they were going to sit in the placements after next semester.
I was happy because some boring guys were out , plus prem & me were  still in the same class. In the new classmates there were many unknown boys & girls. It was my habit to make fun of classmates , specially girls, whenever teacher asked something in the class, if I got any chance of it.

But I never thought that my habit is going to bring me the most undesirable change in my life.  On the starting day , one of teacher asked us to give introductory speech on topic “Expresses Yourself”. Teacher asked “either girls came first or boys?” Everyone was acting shy. Because they have to go express themselves in front of whole class , & if it would went wrong someway, it can make fun of anyone. So girls were pushing boys & Boys were pushing girls. 

To save boys  from getting first in front of class & obviously because of my habit I said something that bring a verbal fight between boys & girls . I said,” mam its ladies first always, so how can go first, it’s not a gentleman’s way. “ all boys started shouting , yes mam he is correct , ladies first , ladies first!!!! It was just fun for me.   And a voice from girls broke the continuity of shouting in room. “Madam…….”

   It was a girl who wants to say something. Teacher asked her,” what is that you want to say?” She gazed toward me for a moment with an attitude in her body language. The she said,” if you guys think yourselves mans why not you guys start it first!!!”  This time girls started shouting , yes if you guys think so, start it first….

I was about to answer her but madam interrupted me. Then madam said,” ok. It will be one girl & one boy together. And you two will start first” pointing finger on both of us.  Within a moment a jumped out of my seat and was standing with the teacher. I said,” I am ready madam” 

Then she went out of class, no doubt she was beautiful enough to make anyone fall in love. But I was in a manly ego that she challenged me. So I was more concern about her speech, not beauty. I bent a little , in welcome position and said,” ladies first , please” to mock her.

She came and introduced herself,” Hello!!!  I am Sophia” and started her speech & ended it with saying ,” I did my best & I think that boys can do at least a bit OK , so that you all will not fall to sleep” smilled and went back to her seat.

                                I was thinking , “Bore!!! , huh… I will tell you , who bored who” then I started with saying ,” yes miss Sophia was right , you guys will not sleep as much as we slept in her speech” & smiled at her to mock her. After that I continued with my speech . in the end I said,
” if you are good , I am better.
 If you are better, I am best.
If you are best, I am better then the best.” 
And the whole class was full of claps , a loud sound of claps.

In some days she became friend with prem. I didn’t know why. Maybe because prem was the topper of class & a very intelligent boy.  As prem was my best friend. Prem told us both to forget the past and start it again. He did it because he want us to stop fighting . on prem’s request I pulled my hand out to her and said,” let’s forget it and start it like I never meet you before,  Hii …. I am Aansh “ with a smile. She smiled and replied back , “ yes , right. Hi… I am Sophia” in the same funny manner I did.

Soon we three became very good friends. I usually told Sophia about my theory of love & waste of time and mind. She laughed a lot on that. As usual prem say that you never know Aansh, you never know.

                                It’s the end of the semester. Prem was selected in a company as a trainee for six months. But me and Sophia were in the college. In 7th semester it was just me and Sophia together .We got projects to work on in college. Every student had to submit a project. Sophia was in touch with prem for his project but I didn’t care about my project.  All I cared about in those days was fun.

We usually meet & spend our free time together , walking around the college, food court , having fun. I usually prank her by taking her things. I usually took her phone and said it broke, hide her bag, took her books and say I lost them, was some of them. It was too much fun for me to did that with her.

It was last month of the semester. Two weeks before final exams, we had to submit a hard copy of our project to the head of the department (HOD). But a tragedy happened with Sophia. Soft copy of project was deleted from her laptop, because a computer crash happened to her laptop. All data with her project was gone.
Though, she managed to complete her project again with the help of prem.  But she was late & it was the last day to submit the project. As obvious I was also submitting my project on the last date.

It was a huge rush that evening in the college because everyone was trying to submit the project. Sophia was also there , she was worried that she will not be able to submit the project on time because she was in the last on the row. I was ahead in the row , I saw her  worried face & I told her to come to my place. She said,” but then you will be late to submit project , Aansh.”  “Don’t worry I will not”, I replied. The we replaced our positions.

She was right. After some time of submit of her project, HOD man’s started closing the office & refusing to accept the  more projects.  We all boys and girls started protesting the action. As sawing that crowed is going aggressive , HOD agreed to took more projects but he wanted us to queue up . We queued up in many rows and Submitted our projects.

It was late . it was around 7:45 or 8:00 p.m. till we submit the project. Sophia was also waiting my project to submit.  When finally it was done , she was happy. Because it was late I told  to drop her to the P.G.(Home). But she said,” I will manage the Auto{taxi}.”  But because of the crowed that night , she got no auto{taxi}. I insisted her to go with me on my bike. She agreed.

She sat with me on the bike. After we travelled a kilometer , it started raining, heavy raining. I stopped my bike near to a shelter putted bike on stand & went to shelter with Sophia. Till the shelter , we both were completely on the water . All of our clothes were wet.

                 I was felling weird, standing alone with Sophia in the rain, on an empty road, in night. She was taking about the weather. And after some time  , the rain stopped. I started the bike again. Soon we reached to Sophia’s P.G.(Home).  I walked with her to the door . on the door she turned back , thanked me and kissed me o my face, as a thank you for the help In project submit and dropping her home.

For a moment , I felt like an electric shock , went through my body, my bones , my mind. She smiled and  went into her home. To all the way back to home, I was thinking about her & her only.  I wasn’t accepting that I felt for her because of my nature, my beliefs and my theory about feeling love. I rejected the thoughts in my mind. But I had a doubt.

We meet next day in the college. She was acting normal. But it changed all for me, because of last night. I didn’t know why I felt so different about everything after that night.

  “it’s the nature that when two opposite gender(boy & girl) stay together for a long time as friends, it mostly happens that , someday they start attraction for each other or  one of them start felling for the other one, for any reason .”

  I thought that , the night was the reason for my attraction toward her.  As I spend more and more time with the Sophia. My Doubt was out of my mind. It was clean in my mind that Yes I felt for her that night and its more strong in me now.

My sleep was gone, after that thought. I was, day and night, in the thoughts of her.  The way she smiled at me is changed meaning for me now.  Sometimes suddenly, with no reasons,  I started smiling. Lost in thoughts was normal for me those days. Till now I didn’t told to prem about it.

Next month, 8th semester was starting. I decided to told her how I felt about her, on the day, when prem was coming back from his training. I thought that by this way they both will know about it and it would be a surprise for prem too, on his return. It was a perfect decision for me so I decided to do the same.

A night before prem’s return, Sophia called me . She said,” hey, you know about prem, he is coming tomorrow” “yes I know ”, I replied. And then we talked a lot. In the end Sophia told me that she had a surprise for both of us tomorrow.  She was very happy about her surprise. I was double excited , my heart was saying that,” Sophia is going to say it too, tomorrow” .

Next morning, we meet up In the college. She said,” hey let’s go to the top of the building . I have a surprise for you guys“. I supported her ,” yes , why not. Hey prem, let’s go.” We three went to the top the top of the building.

Prem asked,” Tell us what’s the surprise now” . I was standing with a metal railing on the roof’s boundaries. I brought a gift for Sophia that day.   The gift was a boy , with a rose in his hand, made up of glass. It was a small antique , small enough to hide in your hands. I pulled it out of my pocket and hide it behind my back.

I was about to purpose Sophia but before that Sophia at sudden pulled out a rose out of her purse and gave it to Prem. I wondered on what she was doing. Then she said broke me into parts,” I love you , prem. You are the most important person In my life. I cannot live without you. Be mine for ever and ever.”

 Prem glanced at me for a moment and the looked at the Sophia and said,” I accept you Sophia, as mine, forever and ever.”

The antique dropped out of my hands. I wasn’t believing on my ears for a moment.  I was standing there like a rock. There was no moment into my body . my mind stopped for a moment.

 Then the antique Strike to the ground and glass broke into too many pieces. That broke my lost vision and I was feeling like a broken glass , into too many pieces. what could I said at that moment. I mean at one side, there was , my best friend and on other side my first love. I couldn’t even thought of saying something that will spoil their happiness . so I decided to stay silent and sacrifice it for my friendship, for my first love.

They both decided to spend some time together. So I left the spot after giving congratulation to them with a false smile on my face.  I took my bike and went to my P.G. (home), locked my room. Throw my phone away and went to the corner of the room and crashed down in the corner. Tears fall out of my eyes. It was the first time in my teenage that I cried. I felt so lost and broken that o decided to went out of their life, for the good. Because I thought , if someday I lost my control and said something stupid, it will not be good for them and for me.

So without telling anyone I left the city & went to one of my friend in other city , till things get back to normal. I didn’t receive any call of Prem or Sophia. I cut myself totally from everyone.

After one month, when I was feeling all right & over from that tragedy. I decided to went  back to college. I thought that I would make up a story o them.  When I reached the collage I found that prem and Sophia get placement in company from college placements and took leave from college till the exams.


 I didn’t called them. I started being silent and alone in the class. I felt so empty without them. Till one day a boy fill that gap. And he put his hand on my shoulder.  Then he said looking at me,” he is the one who helped me fill the empty friendship gap in me.”  

The he looked at teacher and said, “Last day when you asked about love that dark vision of my past took over my thoughts and mind. That is why I behaved that strange and weird to you. I am very sorry for that.”
Teacher was feeling so pity for the Aansh  till then. She was crying after hearing wt happened to the Aansh . but she wasn’t showing her tears to us. But I wasn’t able to control over my tears. I stand up and hugged the Aansh.

Then teacher said,” Don’t you guys have to study for the exams, huh..?  Go , study hard for your exams.” I was happy with teacher’s decision. Because Aansh can gave exam now , with the permission of teacher. We thanked her and left the Cabin. 

Part 4[Return To Life] 

Will be Continue............

Comments

Popular Posts