LoveLorn HeartBeats [Return To Life ]....The End



Next week exams were starting. Prem & Sophia was also coming back to gave the exams. On the day of first exam , Aansh finished his paper and sat on the stairs , waiting for me to finish  my Paper. Aansh was thinking about all what happened in his life & suddenly he felt that someone was touching his sholder.



It was prem, behind prem there was Sophia. Aansh was shocked, seeing them both. Prem asked him,” why?!!! Why didn’t you tell us?”  Aansh was surprised, his voice was shaking,” w…ww..what?”  “What are you talking about? , Prem”  
Prem said,” Why didn’t you tell us that you like Sophia, & love her so much. Why you left us.” Aansh was grounded, how prem knew all about that. Then Sophia said,” You should have told us , we are your Best friends.“
Aansh hugged prem & Started Crying . He said,” Please forgive me , please. I was worried that if I told you , I would lost you both.  And I left you guys because I didn’t want to be any problem to you guys.” Holding more tightly on prem , Aansh put his head on prem’s shoulder.   

                Prem replied in a filled voice,” you fool,  No best friend can act as a problem to the other friend, and specially a friend like you sacrifice his love for his friendship. And started crying with Aansh. Sophia put her hand on prem’s shoulder to support them.  Aansh felt light after that moment.

He looked into eyes of prem & Sophia then asked,” But who told you about this? “ prem lift his hand & pointed at me . I was smiling and crying for Aansh, because he got his friends and his life back.

Now, Aansh and Sophia are together but as good friends. Aansh was back to his old happy personality. And yes Aansh Lovelorn heartbeats are now feel relax and happy with his friends.

Its True that:-
When love happens, it teaches either of two things………
Love is life
Or
Never believe in the word “Love”, in your life

Be aware, Love is Beautiful but Dangerous too.

Comments

Popular Posts