And She Said The Words That Tear Me Apart.....



And then She Said " it Can't happen!!!!, I can't And You Can't , It is Not Possible Because...... and Then A Perfect Silence, 
Next Words From Her Mouth , When Breaks The Face Of the Silence , Drops Thunders .......
                                                                             

She is probably the Most Beautiful Girl, anyone can imagine, She is actually from the Place, That’s famous for its Beauty around the Earth. Her Smile is like a Star shining in the Sky, her eyes are so deep that, one can Fall, with just a first look, if you accidentally look into her eyes, for a second you forget, who you are. Ha-ha, yes she is Exactly the Girl everyone dreamed about. 
I Don’t Know, How I was so lucky that a Found her. We Become Friends, not just friends but Good Friends and Started Sharing everything, our Thoughts, Ideas, likes, Dislikes , Dreams , It feels like , I was in the other world, it’s the kind of feeling when you had your first Kiss ,and you just lost Deep into it, like there in no one else in the world , just the lips of two of  you , touching , feeling  ,  like two magnets attracting each other.
Every time I talk to her I feel that spark, in me. Her FB Status was still saying, “SINGLE”.  But I always  ask her  , that “ Tell me something that I didn’t Know About  you “. I mean , in just a funny manner  I Always Told her , Suddenly In between  our Chat , “Yes ,  , I Love You 2 ”,and she was like, “ what???  “, and Start Laughing , And that makes me Like ,Smile, a Big Smile.
I was like upside Down, I like doing that usually.
But That Day , I wasn’t Aware Of What’s going  to happen to my World of Dreams . Like Every Day we start chatting, laughing, and I Throw the favorite line of mine, in between the conversation,  “I Love You 2 ”   as I was kidding , I said ,” I like you “ . and left a serious tone Behind, It was a silence, a pin drop silence for 5-6 seconds , I was confused, I  wasn’t Expecting that, But I didn’t know that it’s the Silence Before the Breath taking Storm , that Is about to come into my Life.  Then She Breaks Her Silence ………..
And then She Said " it Can't happen!!!!, I can't And You Can't , It is Not Possible Because ,and A Pausing Silence,.........   And The Next Words From Her Mouth , When Breaks The Face Of the Silence , Drops Thunders .......She Said "you just like to Talk to me , You Can Not , Like me in Real “

 the Words were enough to Confuse any Boy's mind , I mean Boys Don’t usually Understand the  twisted  talks , and Girls Always do Twisted talks , and then they Say, You Boys Didn’t Understand   Us , I mean GOD, c’mon, what to say on this. Only a Boy Can Understand that Kind Of Feeling.

                                                      and Then I was Like “What???”, What are you saying , I can’t , But ……................. I wasn’t able to Put words from My mind to my mouth, I was all upside Down, Twisted like the rope , I said in My Mind , “What the Hell Is Going On “, Till now I know That There is Something , Something very Deep That She Didn’t telling me , So I Go with The  Flow,
I Said,” What do you mean, I can’t like you, why can’t I, I Do and I will “.
                                      Those words Bring Fire to the Fuel, and it went like a Blast in her mind , She was Now In a most uncontrolled & unwanted Situation , and  She say “ No, No , No , You can’t “ and  then the Words , She said , Fall Like Fire On my Mind , It burnt all, My Thoughts , Beliefs , my Dreams , all Burnt Down to the Ground
When SHE SAYS,” I LOVE SOMEONE, and I Was With Him From A Long Time”. It was Like, the Ground Slipped under My feet, MY mind Just Shut Down For a While, My eyes Vision, Get blurred. I was Like a Break Down to my Mind. My Eyes Go wet, But I Was not that Weak, I Know that, and then I started Putting my Self Together Piece by Piece, Then I Broke the Silence and , I asked Her , “ Why Didn’t You Told Me that Before” .  and She Was Saying,” You Know Now”. 
I was laughing On Myself in pain. Why Me God? Why me?
 And The Words come into my Mind, like God was Saying the words, in my ears That,
“Love Is About Giving, And Not Expecting in Return”.
That Make Me Strong And, I Told her that,” I am Happy For You”.

Comments

Popular Posts