The Meaning Of Love............

It seemed like a normal day in one of the rooms of a school, a somewhat shy boy approached his teacher and asked: Master ... What is love?


The teacher felt that the Boy deserved a response that  the Question he asked was so pure & Soft inside his heart, then Teacher asked her students to give a tour of the school yard and collect what more awake in them the feeling of love.




Young people came rushing back and when the teacher told Them to show what they brought.

The first student had brought a flower and his words were "i brought it because it's cute like love"

The second student said "I brought this butterfly, see their colorful wings, I think that i will keep it to me, like colorful love "

The third student completed saying "I brought this pigeon bird that fell from the nest, I found it very sweet and brought it with me, like love fallout of sky"

And so, one by one, they placed what they had collected, end of exposure the teacher noticed that the young child who had asked about love had brought nothing and had remained quiet all the time, little child felt ashamed by not bringing anything, the teacher turned to him and asked if he had found something, the child replied Slowly "Sorry teacher, I saw and felt flower has its perfume, I thought to cut it but preferred to leave it and let their scent escaped, Also I saw the butterfly, soft, colorful, but seemed so happy that I did not have the courage to put her in prison, finally saw the bird down between the leaves, but i climb up the tree, I noticed the sad look from his mother and chose to return to the nest therefore i bring with me the perfume of the flower, the sense of freedom of the butterfly and the gratitude I saw in the eyes of the mother bird. But How I can show that? "


The teacher thanked the student and gave the highest mark, considering that it was the only one to realize that we can only bring love in the heart, that love does not mean Take, Start, Capture, Force, win or lose .. on the other side, love is carried on the soul, is to remember, to enjoy, to love is to feel free and give freedom when needed.

As someone smart once wrote "love is about giving without expecting anything in return".

By Anonymous, (Name Of the Writer is kept secret as requested , will only reveled on writer's request) 

{Image: child-development-guidance.com}

Comments

Popular Posts