LoveLorn HeartBeats [ The Cabin ].....Part 2



We Got In.  She told us to have a chair & sit down. Aansh was not looking in the eyes of the teacher. It was like he didn’t want to talk about how he felt a few minutes ago.
 
She asked to Aansh,” What happened to you in the class?” Aansh didn’t respond. I pulled out my hand & shake him a little. Then I pointed my finger toward teacher, to tell Aansh that she was asking you something.
His eyebrows went down, face got low, he moved his head a bit upward & glanced the teacher for a second & replied,” W..ww…What ?” his voice was shaking , like he had a nightmare.

She asked again,” your behavior in the class was very rude and irresponsible, weird. Why you did that?” Aansh replied,” mam, I ..I am sorry, for what happened but I do not want to talk about it……” She was not happy with his reply. She told Aansh,” if you didn’t tell me, why you did that weird drama, I will complaint to dean about your misbehavior & you will not be able to sit in exams, this time.”

I was with Aansh from last six months, but I didn’t saw him like that before. Then Aansh stand up from his chair & replied,” Do what you have to do , I am not going to talk about it , & turned to leave. I stopped him by holding his hand & told him,” Aansh Don’t wastes your future over your anger. At least just listen to mam, please…”

Actually Aansh‘s overall attendance was a bit low that semester to gave exams, so he needed recommendation from teacher’s & specially from class mentor , and I don’t know that its Aansh bad luck or something else that she was our class mentor for this semester.

I requested her,” mam, please forgive him, for his behavior. He is depressed by something from days so please don’t do that to him. She told,” but he have to tell me, why he behaved so weird or else…..”

Till now Aansh Strange personality was gone. It’s said that every one posses multiple personality inside them.  It can be understand how we behave with our friends and with a total stranger.  Or you may have felt that sometime you act so off the track, from normal behavior. That’s nothing else but the effect of multiple personality.   We mostly just don’t know it or ignored it. I thought Aansh had something like that there at that moment.

He sat down on chair again. I put my Hand over his shoulder & told him to tell madam, why he did all that. At least do it for his future, for his parents, for me, as a friend. 

Part 3.......

Will Be Continue..........

Comments

Popular Posts